What are you waiting for?
Careers at Allytics
Reach out to us today and see how we can work together
Technology Content Marketing Manager
We’re searching for an experienced content marketing writer to join our team and take our content development to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven marketing experience in a technical field, such as cloud computing, software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is solid, and you have a natural talent of translating technical product details into compelling value for the target audience, and features and benefits for a B2B audience.
Allytics is an established, full-service marketing firm that represents many of the world’s top technology companies. Most of our clients are industry leaders seeking to expand in the exciting and fast-paced cloud marketplace. Because of our commitment to client satisfaction, Allytics is recognized as a prominent agency in the technology space. The driving force behind this success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication.
- Produce relevant and compelling content on a wide variety of technology-focused topics for ebooks, videos, whitepapers, websites, blogs, social media platforms and more
- Obtain a deep understanding of our client’s products and services and their role in the industry and modern technology landscape, sufficient to translate complex product details into simple, polished, and engaging content specifically crafted to capture the attention of a technical B2B audience
- Independently research and/or gather information from internal and external subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write effective copy across a variety of marketing channels
- Become a foundational subject matter expert (SME) on key topics, industries, and technologies you support with your clients, extending Allytics’ body of expertise
- Evaluate clients’ existing content and develop valuable recommendations/approaches for improvement
- Understand how to use photographs, industry recognized icons, help develop drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts to increase a readers’ understanding and interest
- Understand the unique tones of our clients, and develop content with a consistent, cohesive and on-brand voice across all their assets
- Prepare well-structured drafts, self-evaluate your work and then submit to internal and external stakeholders for input and approval
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to develop assets which will attract our clients’ target audience and increase traffic to their campaigns or websites
- Work with internal teams (product SMEs, project management, graphics design, content, developer, motion graphics) to communicate and execute your vision for complex assets
- Brainstorm with internal marketing team on new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in digital e-commerce marketing and practices
- Highly proficient computer skills and internet savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Outlook
- Work in a dynamic, large, and complex organization on tight timelines within a cross-functional virtual team setting, often on multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience with a proven track record of success managing and building client relationships
- Ability to self-manage workloads against multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (emails, Word documents, presentations, etc.), including experience working with technical and business audiences, familiarity with a variety of marketing channels and practices
- Responsible for delivery of high-quality client and internal deliverables
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills to support reporting, tracking and follow up
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with multiple functional teams areas such as sales, program management, and marketing
- Comfortable facilitating internal and external scheduling (webcasts, conference calls, meetings, etc.
- Exceptional customer service skills and focus on quality
- Comfortable/versed in working with executive level customer base
- Ability to manage flow of information between parties and proactively communicate with all stakeholders (internal and external)
Allytics offers a fast-paced, friendly environment and a competitive benefits package.
There is no visa sponsorship for this position. Local applicants only please.
Allytics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Careers@Allytics.com