What are you waiting for?
Careers at Allytics
Reach out to us today and see how we can work together
Product Marketing Manager
We’re searching for an experienced product marketing manager to join our team and take the product marketing services we deliver for our clients, to the next level. As an ideal candidate, you have proven marketing experience in a technical field, such as cloud computing, software development, computer science, or engineering. You may have played a role as Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager in your career. You are comfortable acting as the voice of the client by understanding their products and their target audiences, and by collaborating internally across functions to help inform their marketing strategies.
Allytics is an established, full-service marketing firm that represents many of the world’s top technology companies. Most of our clients are industry leaders seeking to expand in the exciting and fast-paced cloud marketplace. Because of our commitment to client satisfaction, Allytics is recognized as a prominent agency in the technology space. The driving force behind this success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication.
- Develop product messaging that sets our client’s products and services apart from others in the market and gives them a unique selling point
- Translate complex product details into simple, polished, and engaging content specifically crafted to capture the attention of a technical B2B audience
- Understand their overall and product specific marketing strategies, and how the products we are working with fit into their technical and marketing strategy
- Obtain a deep understanding of our client’s products and services sufficient to identify gaps in our knowledge and ask informed questions to fill them
- Provide review, feedback, and product expertise to content writers, project managers and other marketing team members
- Champion internal content development methods and work with leadership to develop new methods and best practices
- Plan and participate in the launch of complex go-to-market campaigns which involve several stakeholders, different departments and multiple organizations
- Obtain insights for our clients into their customers’ usage of current products, decision processes and buyer personas, through research, interviews, surveys and sales data
- Communicate the vision and value of our client’s products to their sales teams and develops sales enablement tools that facilitate the selling process
- Create compelling and relevant content such as eBooks, whitepapers, PPT decks, case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts across a variety of marketing channels
- Have an in-depth knowledge of our target markets by following and analyzing cloud industry and technology trends to better help position our client’s products and services
- Work with internal teams (project management, graphic design, content writers, developer, and motion graphics) to communicate and execute your vision for complex assets
- Take part in, and at times lead, key client proposals, presentations, and meetings
- Test and improve messaging and ad copy by evaluating projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from current and former clients/projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in digital e-commerce marketing and practices
- Highly proficient computer skills and internet savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Outlook
- Work in a dynamic, large, and complex organization on tight-timelines within a cross-functional virtual team setting, often on multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience with a proven track record of successfully managing and building client relationships
- Ability to self-manage workload against multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (emails, Word documents, presentations, etc.), including experience working with technical and business audiences, familiarity with a variety of marketing channels and practices
- Responsible for delivery of high-quality client and internal deliverables
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills to support reporting, tracking and follow up
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with multiple functional areas such as sales, program management, and marketing
- Exceptional customer service skills and focus on quality
- Comfortable/versed in working with executive level customer base
Allytics offers a fast-paced, friendly environment and a competitive benefits package.
There is no visa sponsorship for this position. Local applicants only please.
Allytics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Careers@Allytics.com